An extremely durable stone , a perfect ledgestone for building. Exhibiting dark charcoal, blues and greys, rustic browns, greens and amber with hints of light crystals. This product features split & natural faces with some weathered edges. Brought to you from across the ocean.
- Durable Ledgestone
- Dark Charcoal, Greys & Blues
- Rustic Browns, hints of Crystals
A unique Ledgestone. Exhibiting southwest hues of creams, rust, brown, and amber with hints of defined graining. This product features primarily split faces with some weathered edges. Brought to you from the Keystone States northeast stone territory.
- Durable Unique Quartzitic Sandstone
- Southwest hues Cream, Tan, Rust & Brown
- Primarily Splitface with Defined Graining
A favorite amongst generations of builders gracing their projects with natural ledgestone sandstone. Rich solid hues of graphite blue and khaki green, mingled with hints of rustic amber. This natural and inspiring product originates in the Catskill regions of NY and Pa.
- Sandstone with Rich Solid Color Hues
- Graphite Blue & Khaki Green
- Hints Rustic Amber
A very workable granite, a perfect ledgestone for building. Exhibiting light greys, sand swept tan, gold, & and amber with hints of light crystals. This product features primarily split faces with some weathered edges. Brought to you from across the ocean.
- Durable Granite Ledgestone
- Light Greys, Tan, Gold, amber
- Hints of Crystals
Subtle tones of lavender grey and sun bleached saddle leather browns mingled with burgundy, rose, crimson and buff shades. A pleasing combination of splitface and natural worn surfaces, this quartzitic sandstone can be introduced to any natural wood or paint tones. Brought to you exclusively from Pennsylvania’s South Central Tuscorora Mountain Ranges.
- Lavender, Burgundy & Rose
- Grey & Brown Tones
- Split & Natural Faces Quartzitic Sandstone
A unique Ledgestone, a favorite over the years. Exhibiting coppery browns and rusts, silver and amber with hints of mica flecks. This product features primarily natural weathered ledge faces with some spltface edges. Brought to you from the Eastern Seaboard just west of the Chesapeake Bay.
- Durable Unique Quartzitic Ledgestone
- Coppery Browns & Rusts
- Hints Silver and Amber, some mica flecks
A favorite amongst generations of builders gracing their projects with natural sandstone. Rich hues of grey blue, khaki green, mingled with hints of rustic amber and touches of split & natural faces. This natural and inspiring product originates in the Catskill regions of NY and Pa.
- Unique Sandstone with Rich Color Hues
- Grey Blue & Khaki Green
- Hints of Rustic Amber, Split & Natural Faces
North meets South on a truly perfect natural stone product that surprises us with a mingling of dark chocolate brown hues to warm tones of light caramel and mocha. Emerald blue gray and gun metal tones also are apparent in this micaceous natural stone product whose origins are a tightly kept secret amongst generations of quarrymen residing in the Appalachian’s Blue Ridge Regions.
- Light Caramel & Mocha Dark Chocolate Brown
- Emerald & Gun Metal/Graphite tones
- Micaceous Granite Natural & Split Faces
- Page 1 of 2